We’re Excited to Announce the Following Promotions at Four Seasons Produce for 2024
Talented people and dynamic leadership are vital to our mission of Helping Others Succeed in Fresh! We’re excited to announce the following promotions at Four Seasons Produce for 2024:
– Ben O’Brien has been promoted to Procurement Manager and will support both the Key Account Sourcing and Sales team as well as the Fruit Category buying team. Following a background in produce retail, Ben has served the Four Seasons sales and buying teams in various roles for almost a decade.
– James Camera is promoted to Vegetable Category Manager. James will lead the vegetable buying team after 7 years of progressing in various sales and buying roles, plus retail experience.
– Dustin Manento is promoted to Value Added Category Manager and will lead the buying team responsible for salads, cut produce, dips, dressings, and other non-commodity produce department items. Dustin worked at a large retailer for almost two decades before he joined Sunrise Logistics in 2020 and Four Seasons the next year in buying.
– Brian Arena is promoted to Berry Program Manager. Brian has been with Four Seasons for over five years on the buying team, with a variety of responsibilities after his earlier career in produce retail.
– Samantha Reichert is promoted to Fresh Category Lead, responsible for the sourcing and buying of our growing organic and natural-focused meat, dairy, deli, and prepared food offerings. Samantha has worked her way up through several roles in the organization over the past decade.
– Greg Cota joined Four Seasons as Sr. Manager – Strategic Projects, earlier in 2023, with a rich career history in both wholesale and retail. Greg will now also serve as the acting Fresh Program Manager to support the growth of that business segment.
– Stephanie Mayer is promoted to Marketing Manager and will lead the team responsible for our digital media and marketing efforts. For 10 years, Stephanie’s design skills and creativity have been an integral part of our communications and content to help independent retailers and natural food stores stay up-to-date on new items, merchandising ideas, and market news.